My Free 5-Day Amazon FBA Course:
- You Can Create Whatever Life You Want So Stop Talking Yourself Out of Your Destiny
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job for Your Creative Ventures
- 4 Techniques to Spur Creativity in a Noisy World
- I Escaped a Dead-End Job Thanks to This Incredibly Unsexy Life Principle
Articles I’ve Contributed to:
- CEO Blog Nation – 20 Entrepreneurs Reveal What They Would Attribute To Their Success
- Fit Small Business – Top 25 Office Gadgets & Tech Must-Haves for 2018
- Pagezii – 10 SEO Audit Report Features You Need to Start Using Today
- Carol Roth – Biggest Business Lessons Learned
From My Blog:
- How to Make Money Building Websites Part Time From Home
- 4 Life Lessons I Would Teach My Younger Self
- How to Start a Web Design Business With No Portfolio
- 5 Reasons Why Michael Jackson Was Successful
Hello there, I’m Thomas Adams. I am a digital marketing consultant, writer, musician, side hustler, and the best person you could have at a dance party (assuming Michael Jackson songs are played on repeat).
Back in 2014, after spending years working dead-end jobs and my Liberal Arts degree from JCCC was starting to gather dust, I made the decision to start looking for a new career path that didn’t involve dealing with customers screaming about their salads not being bagged properly.
The sequence of events went like this:
- I turned to the internet to find out how I could make money
- Got duped into signing up for some crummy MLM scheme
- Shared it with all my friends on Facebook
- Got told by all my friends that I was hacked since the messages I was sending them looked spammy
- Made nothing
- Quit the scheme after spending more money than I would have liked
- Felt dejected
- Decided not to give up and kept looking for something to make me money because I was not going to settle for where I was
Lo and behold, after going through that embarrassing ordeal I discovered a new path to success: building websites using WordPress.
As highlighted in several of my blog posts on the site, I began teaching myself how to build websites and within 3 months I had a client paying me $1,000 to build them a website for their local business.
Through this experience, I was able to land a fantastic job at a multi-billion dollar corporation and more than doubled my income in less than 2 years since I first decided to look into learning web design.
Currently, for my day job, I work with clients ranging from large corporations to small mom & pop shops helping them find a presence in the ever-so-complicated online space.
I also help wanna-be entrepreneurs and side hustlers who are looking for ways to make extra money the right way online.
If you need help with anything or just wanna chat feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.